Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Joining our brand new service, Cygnet Maple House you will be working 42 hours per week inclusive of day/night and weekend shifts.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Cygnet Maple House:
Cygnet Maple House is our new 16 bed highly specialised service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. The service is due to open in September 2023.
Rehabilitation is provided in a therapeutic setting, with a level of security matched to individual needs. The aim of the treatment, rehabilitation and re-socialisation programme is to prepare the individuals in our care either for transfer to an environment of lesser security, or for a life in the community.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- An experienced Registered General Nurse - RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a managerial role
- Previous experience of working in a female service
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
Plus much more
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.