Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green is a private mental health hospital providing specialist Acute and PICU services for women.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Housekeeper to provide general cleaning and housekeeping duties at the Hospital and help maintain a safe & healthy environment for our service users.
You will be working 35 hours a week across a 7 day rota covering 7am - 2pm shifts.
We also operate a free shuttlebus service to pick up/drop off staff from the local train station for those using public transport.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
We're looking for people who have:
- Experience in housekeeping or domestic work in care/hospital setting
- COSHH and Health & Safety Training
- Friendly, conscientious and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
In return we’ll offer you:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free Shuttlebus service from Sevenoaks train station for those commuting using public transport
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply below
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.