Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Joining our brand new service, Cygnet Maple House you will be working 42 hours per week inclusive of day/night and weekend shifts.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Cygnet Maple House:
Cygnet Maple House, our new 16-bed hospital in East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, Cygnet Maple House will provide a highly specialised service for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with patients, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Safe administration of medication as per local and national guidelines
- Provide effective direction and support to junior members of the team
An experienced RMN/RNLD/RGN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a managerial role
- Previous experience of working in a female service
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
Plus much more
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.