Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Churchill, located in south London, is a 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
We are looking for a full time Administrator with a passion for making a difference to provide comprehensive administration support to help to ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday in a hospital setting and ideally have experience in Diary management, arranging meetings, documentation management and minute taking.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide comprehensive hospital administration support for various admin teams via the Admin Lead e.g. updating esystems such as eCensus, myhub and other bespoke systems
- Provide Reception cover in terms of distributing keys and recording site attendance.
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Regular coaching and support
- 2 Days extra annual leave for your birthday and anniversary date
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Free Private Health Care
- Free meals on duty
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.