Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
We are looking for friendly and experienced Receptionists to join our team on a Bank/Casual basis to provide reception cover as and when required.
You’ll be working ad-hoc shifts, Monday to Sunday with shift patterns between 7am – 8.30pm in a hospital setting, helping provide a safe, welcoming environment for colleagues, visitors and the people in our care.
The ideal candidate must be adaptable and well presented with a friendly disposition with excellent communication skills. Duties will include welcoming all visitors / staff, maintaining security procedures and effective use of the hospital switchboard.
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival
- Ensure visitors sign in & out, and that patients leaving & returning are recorded appropriately
- Answer & transfer all incoming calls and take messages where appropriate
- Sort & distribute post, and assist with general office duties as required
- Keep the reception area clean & tidy
- Promote the safety & security of all site users and ensure all staff comply with security protocols
- An experienced receptionist/administrator used to working with customers/clients
- Organised, naturally helpful & a good multi-tasker
- Computer literate – including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of telephone systems
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills
- GCSE Maths & English qualified, with a good level of numeracy & literacy
- Diligent & accurate, with an eye for detail & an understanding of confidentiality
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Flexible shifts to suit availability and lifestyle
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.