Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Regional Facilities Director - Health Care South
We are looking for a Regional Facilities Director to join our Health Care team in the South region.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
The Regional Facilities Director is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities management for a specific region including compliance, day to day, planned and project works.
The primary focus of this role is to provide strong leadership in the delivery of market leading facilities management within our current property portfolio. The role would have strategic oversight for providing safe environments of a high quality that are supportive of the client’s individual needs as well as the clinical needs of the facility.
You will be a line manager to four of our colleagues and covering a region of 30 sites in the South Region which includes: Weston-super-Mare, lower Midlands through to London & the South East.
- Maintain and build a robust supply chain, managing relationships and maximising buying power.
- Lead on the provision of all responsive and planned maintenance for the region.
- Act as a key liaison with Operations and Corporate teams to deal with issues and priorities as required
- Lead and manage a team of Regional Facilities Managers along with leading on corporate projects as required.
- Act as a leader and ambassador for the Facilities and Property teams, internally and externally covering colleagues as necessary.
- Manage and report against revenue and capital budgets.
- Provide technical leadership and excellence to the business.
- Play a key role in promoting sustainable facilities management practices utilising technology where applicable to reduce energy consumption and waste.
- Be a pioneer in defining and implementing innovative, market leading ways of working.
- Ensure the compliance and safety of all works including services users, colleagues and contractors.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proven experience in managing major facilities functions in similar organisations.
- Strong experience of performance reporting and financial / budgeting processes.
- Strong operational leadership and a great problem solver.
- Technical leadership.
- Relevant facilities management qualifications
- Commercial awareness and acumen
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills, with coaching/mentoring experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills.
- Competent with Microsoft office/core IT applications.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to VickyLinstead@cygnethealth.co.uk
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.