Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Godden Green is a 33 bed mental health hospital which provides specialist Acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised and capable individual to act as a Maintenance Supervisor helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for Service Users, staff and visitors.
You will be responsible for line managing the Maintenance Operatives for all planned and reactive works across the hospital ensuring that all jobs are carried out to a high quality standard and compliant to all health and safety regulations.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organization that cares about helping people.
- Manage repair and installation work completed on the Cygnet site, ensuring that it is carried out efficiently, within budget and supervise the Maintenance Operatives.
- Daily review of all reactive works and priorities these request ensure they are planned in with the relevant site team, adhere to all health and safety and Cygnet policy regulations and completed to a high quality standard
- Complete mandatory site audits and identify any concerns raised in a timely manner
- Supervise the maintenance team and train workers.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Experience of working in the building trade/estate management
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment, dealing with a range of pressures and expectations.
- Experience in supervising and managing others
- Experience of carrying out inspections
- Knowledge of H&S, COSHH and RIDDOR regulations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise own work and work towards targets/deadlines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Paid Holiday including 2 extra days annual leave for your birthday and anniversary date
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below or forward over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.