Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Maintenance Assistant
Cygnet Healthcare is currently recruiting for a skilled Bank Maintenance Assistant to join our team supporting staff and residents at Tupwood Nursing Home.
As a Bank Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for helping provide a safe and healthy environment for both residents and staff members.
The successful candidate will join the team as a Bank Maintenance Assistant assisting and supporting the existing Maintenance Team, there is also the option for a 20-hour contract as well.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home provides support to a variety of residents over the age of 50 who may have a diagnosis of dementia, Alzheimer’s, post-operative support and end-of-life care.
You’re Role at Tupwood Nursing Home:
- Assisting and supporting managers with overall health and safety at our site
- Contacting and scheduling external contractors to complete tasks such as PAT Tests and Gas Checks
- Carrying out a variety of tasks including – decorating, plumbing and basic joinery
- Checking and reporting faulty equipment and Potential Hazards
- Conducting Fire Alarm Tests
- Working closely with 3rd Party Contracts and Regional Maintenance Team
Why Join Cygnet Healthcare:
- Hourly Pay Starts at £12.30 Per Hour rising to £12.65 Per Hour
- Flexible Bank Contract or 20-Hour Contract Available
- Free meal provided during your shift
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and development programs offering opportunities to progress and learn further skills
- NHS Discounts and Employee Discounts
- Access to employee assistance services
- Experienced in basic maintenance skills such as Painting, basic Joinery and Plumbing (Essential)
- Previously worked within a healthcare environment (Desirable)
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills & Written Communication Skills (Essential)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Packages (Essential)
- Have a full valid driving licence (Essential)
- Strong Knowledge of the Health & Safety at Work Act (Essential)
Please note that the successful candidate for the role will need to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.