Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Join Our Team as an Activities Coordinator!
Are you a dynamic Activities Coordinator driven by a passion for delivering quality care? Your next adventure awaits at Cygnet Oakhurst Lodge.
Nestled within our close-knit community, Cygnet Oakhurst Lodge is an 8-bed specialist residential service dedicated to adults with autism and individuals who may exhibit challenging behaviors. Our mission is to create a secure, welcoming, and highly effective care environment that champions independence and community integration for our residents.
Full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Spearhead the development, planning, and execution of engaging activities, outings, and events
- Craft enjoyable and constructive leisure experiences while providing essential physical and emotional support
- Ensure the seamless availability of staff, spaces, and materials for all activities
- Mentor, guide, and nurture your colleagues to reach their full potential
- Lead the creation of captivating promotional materials for our events
Why Choose Cygnet?
Cygnet believes in nurturing your personal and professional growth, offering:
- Clear paths for career progression, including opportunities in management
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision, and peer support
- A wealth of learning and development opportunities
- An employee referral scheme
- Robust pension plans
- Exclusive access to the “Cycle to Work” program and employee discount savings
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who embodies excellence and knows what exceptional care looks like. The ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized, exuding a consistently positive attitude
- Excels as a confident public speaker and skilled facilitator
- Possesses deep knowledge of suitable activities and pastimes that promote mental health and well-being
- Approaches challenges with a positive mindset, especially when working with challenging behaviors
- Holds a proven track record in planning, resourcing, and flawlessly executing events and activities
Join the Cygnet Family
For over 30 years, Cygnet has been a pillar of high-quality specialist mental health services nationwide. In this role, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on patients, service users, and their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.