Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a service for women with complex mental health needs. Situated in the East End of London, the hospital has four different specialist wards including mental health with learning disability, personality disorder and PICU.
We are looking for a full time Medical Secretary's to join our team at Cygnet Beckton to provide a comprehensive secretarial, administration and information service to the Consultant Psychiatrists and MDT.
The role comprises a wide range of specific duties and requires competence in word processing, keyboard skills, data capture, audio typing, communication and organisational and customer care skills.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
In this role you will...
- Provide a high standard of secretarial support to members of the medical team.
- Establish a good working relationship with clinicians and professionals involved in patient care.
- Understand and demonstrate the appropriate need for discretion and confidentiality relating to all patients.
- Prioritise and produce high quality reports including admission, discharge summaries and mental health tribunal reports.
- Minute taking and Typing CPA (Care Plan Approach) Reports/Minutes/Care Plan Outcomes and liaising with the CPA Office regarding the same.
- Create and maintain all patient PC records and paper files.
We are looking for people who have...
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Diploma in Secretarial Skills or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience of working in administration within a busy environment.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Responsible and service orientated.
- Attention to detail.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Full training and Induction
- Regular coaching and support
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or Apply below
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.