Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) / Bank registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Bank Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) / Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care. To cover services in the North East - Hope House (Hartlepool), Hollyhurst (Darlington) and Thornfield Grange (Bishop Aukland).
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Hope House, Hollyhurst and Thorrnfield Grange.
Hope House supports adults living with a learning disability, including individuals who have additional mental and physical ill-health and behaviours that may challenge.
Hollyhurst is a specialist residential service with nursing, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in Darlington, County Durham. The nurse-led team support individuals who have additional mental or physical health needs and behaviours that may challenge.
Thornfield Grange is a specialist residential service with nursing for adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. Based in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, Thornfield Grange supports individuals who have behaviours that may challenge, as well as those who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
If interested please apply below or forward your CV to Aimeegarbett@cygnethealth.co.uk
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.