Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a confident Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone - Roseacre Ward.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 63 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. Roseacre Ward is a 16 bed personality disorder service for women. The aim of the service is to support service users manage their mental health, develop coping strategies, reinforce daily living skills and prepare for a return to independent living. Roseacre Ward provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down to community living and uses a recovery focused model.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.