Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Digitisation Administrator
We are currently looking for a Bank Digitisation Administrator to join our IMT team.
*** Please note this role will be based at Cygnet IMT Office, West Park House, 207 Torrington Avenue, Coventry, CV4 9AP ***
Please note: This is a zero hour contract to cover shifts as per the service needs.
The post holder will be under the direction of both the Records Manager and the Head of Information Management & Privacy to help organise and digitise the paper based records that are currently held by Cygnet in physical format.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Assist with sorting out the records and safely destroying any documents past their retention period
- Maintenance of the Destruction register in line with company policy for any records that are ready for destruction
Preparing records ready for digitising:
- The removal of staples/paper clips/physically attached objects
- The removal of records from folders to organise and collate ready for digitisation
- Digitise records
- Support the digitisation project in any other way that is required
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for Cygnet
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Records Management
- Become competent in the use of Cygnet’s folder structures and applications used for digitisation
- Become familiar with the Destruction and Records Management policy currently in use at Cygnet
- A keen eye for details and learn how to recognise records past their retention period
- Play an active role in the Digitisation Project
- Monitoring, Compliance and Audit
Thoroughly check all work and ensure Destruction Register is maintained accurately.
Ensure the digitisation technique is regularly checked for quality and consistency. It is important that the quality of the records being digitised does not diminish.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.