Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised and experienced Administrator (with current Payroll and petty cash experience) to work alongside HR to maintain employee data.
You’ll be working Full Time, 40 hours per week at Cygnet Fountains, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Fountains is a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. The individuals we support come to us following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Primary tasks will be responsibility for payroll and petty cash
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Processing starter/leaver details
- Participate in administrative audits
- Keep files & records as required
- Scanning/archiving records
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly which may include covering other administrative roles/tasks
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes i.e Excel and word
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Extensive Payroll and petty cash experience is required
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested in the role please click 'Apply' or email KatieDixon@Cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.