Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet Sherwood Lodge. At Cygnet Sherwood Lodge, we support 26 men with learning disabilities and associated complex needs who may also have behaviours that challenge.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
An experienced RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.