Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised Compliance Administrator with a passion for making a difference to join our team based at Cygnet Harrow Hospital which is a 60 bed service that provides a recovery-focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems.
You’ll be working 37.5 hours a week in a hospital setting helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
The post holder will support with functions and operational matters of the QA Team, and prioritise and time manage the administrative workload appropriately to meet specific deadlines. Supporting the Audit Committee’s coordination of the program of audit linked to the Quality Improvement Framework. In so doing develop and maintain electronic database of all audits throughout the audit cycle. Providing administrative support for the ongoing review and maintenance of CQC evidence folders. Administrative support for Clinical Governance and Service Delivery using appropriate quality assurance systems. Providing cross-cover within the administrative department and admin support as required.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Annual Salary of £26,000 Per Annum
- Free On-Site-Parking
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Provide administrative systems to ensure that the Quality Matters Programme is co-ordinated and delivered in an efficient manner.
- To ensure that the administrative requirements to support CQC evidence are kept up to date and meet the standards of the regulating organisation. In conjunction with the Senior Management Team update local policies and procedures to compliment corporate guidance.
- To establish and implement audit management systems
- To apply appropriate quality assurance standards to the administrative systems
- To coordinate papers for CG & SDM meetings as specified and maintain the data input for the relevant dashboards.
- To coordinate data analysis to support the hospitals’ annual governance report.
- To support the collation of outcome measures for the hospital.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of utilising common IT software systems, Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Databases
- Experience of administrative systems associated with audits and service improvements
- Ability to set up efficient administrative systems for large numbers of work streams
- General administrative experience
- Experience of working within a small administrative team
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- An ability to minute complex meetings
- Ability to produce statistical reports on an annual basis as part of annual quality monitoring
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.