Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for confident Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Harrow (HA1 3JL)
** Due to genuine occupational need, we’re only accepting male applicants currently, and, you’ll also need at least 6 months of relevant work experience to apply **
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week, covering days and nights, between 7:30 am - 8 pm and 7:30 pm - 8 am (Week 1: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun / Week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Harrow.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery-focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems.
We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Why join Cynget Harrow:
- Starting pay of £11.96 rising after 6 months to £12.08 then to £12.40
- Yearly Pay Reviews
- Free parking and free meal whilst on shift
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
Your day-to-day at Cygnet Harrow…
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.