Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Are you looking to make a real difference and work in a supportive and dynamic team? We are looking for Support Workers to join Cygnet Delfryn, Mold, Flintshire, North Wales.
We understand a work-life balance is important so we can be flexible and are offering both full-time and part-time roles.
Delfryn is a High Dependency Rehabilitation hospital for men and women aged 18 and above. The site is divided into 3 units which gives excellent opportunities for career and skill development. Delfryn Lodge is a 24-bed female service, Delfryn House is a 28-bed male service and Rhyd Alyn is a step-down for women.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Up to £11.20 Per Hour plus annual pay reviews
- Free Meal during shifts
- Paid breaks,
- Free parking onsite.
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24-hour free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Free DBS.
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card, Reward Gateway®
- Fully Paid Training and Induction, 28 Days Paid Annual Leave, Paid breaks.
- Contributory pension scheme
What you will need:
- Positive Attitude and Caring Approach
- A genuine commitment and passion to improving an individual’s life
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- No previous care experience required as full training given.
About the Role:
- Working in a 24-hour 7 days a week service.
- There are full-time and part-time positions available.
- Helping to promote the individual's independence
- Working as part of the Multi-Disciplinary team
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Safeguard those we support.
- Supporting individuals in all aspects of day-to-day life, encouraging and promoting independence
- Monitoring of individuals and reporting concerns to senior team members or managers
- Going out with individuals into the local community to attend events, parks, restaurants and local activities
- Completing resident’s records to help monitor health and overall well-being
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.