Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an organised Administrator Assistant with a passion for making a difference to others. Please note you do need to drive for this role as no public transport goes here.
You’ll be working full time 40 hours a week at Broughton House, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Broughton House is a 29 bed specialist residential service for adults with severe learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.