Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Joining our brand new service, Cygnet Hospital Sherwood you will be working 42 hours per week inclusive of day/night and weekend shifts.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Cygnet Hospital Sherwood:
Cygnet Hospital Sherwood is our new state-of-the-art PICU and Acute hospital for men, in Nottingham. The service will be opening in January 2024.
The service will feature three wards, including a 12 bed PICU ward and two 16 bed acute wards. Cygnet Hospital Sherwood will have a full multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and will support the acute needs of adults requiring rapid access to mental health services, including those who may need an intensive care environment
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with patients, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Safe administration of medication as per local and national guidelines
- Provide effective direction and support to junior members of the team
- An experienced RMN/RNLD/RGN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a managerial role
- Previous experience of working in a PICU / ACUTE settinh
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
Plus much more
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.