Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Deputy Head of Psychology Department
Are you an outstanding Qualified Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a Deputy Head of Psychology who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our service users – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke:
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides emergency admissions services for men and women, and a pathway for women to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
- You’ll be working as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- <span rgb(255,="" 255,="" 0);"="" style="box-sizing: inherit;">Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We are looking for someone who is...
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Trained in clinical supervision
- Minimum three years post qualification experience of working as a senior Practitioner Psychologist including substantial post-qualification experience of working across multiple service lines
- Substantial experience in delivering offender treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Experience of developing and delivering specialist training programmes
- Experience of supervising professional and clinical practice of qualified and junior staff
- Research and audit experience
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.