Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD, or RGN)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD, or RGN) with experience dealing with substance misuse, and a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 24 hours a week at Cygnet Lodge Lewisham.
Cygnet Lodge Lewisham is a specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. Situated in a quiet residential area overlooking a beautiful Lewisham Park, we support 17 men in a homely, open and community facing environment. Our focus is on pre-discharge planning for individuals who may have been in hospital for an extended period of time or are preparing for community life but need further support to move to more independent living. We are able to support individuals who have a range of mental health difficulties.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD/RGN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
Please see JD attached for essential, and desirable criteria.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.