Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team at Cygnet Fountains. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities, such as DBT, and knowledge from other specialist pathways all under one roof.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week, across a mixed shift pattern, at Cygnet Fountains (CQC rated Outstanding) based in Blackburn, Lancashire. This is a high-dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. The individuals we support come to us following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An Initial salary of £19.58 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you are interested in the role please click 'Apply' or email KatieDixon@Cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.