Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a Activity Coordinator to join our team at brand new service, Cygnet Maple House.
This role will be working 42 hours per week across 7 days.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Cygnet Maple House:
Cygnet Maple House, our new 16-bed hospital in East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire. Cygnet Maple House will provide a highly specialised service for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
- We are seeking an academically strong candidate to support and enhance the care of patients at the service by assisting the Occupational Therapist with;
- Encouraging patients to access and become involved in a variety of activities as well maintaining any pre-existing hobbies.
- Planning and implementing therapy programmes whilst ensuring appropriate materials are obtained
- Contributing ideas, facilitating events and activities in a safe manner
We’re looking for someone who has…
- Experience and/or a passion for working in healthcare
- Some knowledge of Occupational Therapy
- A creative flair and the ability to work as part of a interdisciplinary team
- An awareness of recovery approaches and social inclusion (desirable)
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Contracted hours: 42 hours per week
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.