Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a confident Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
**Female applications only due to the nature of the Service**
Joining our brand new service, Cygnet Maple House you will be working 42 hours per week inclusive of day/night and weekend shifts.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Cygnet Maple House:
Cygnet Maple House, our new 16-bed hospital in East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire. Cygnet Maple House will provide a highly specialised service for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount savings
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, Cygnet are currently unable to offer Visa Sponsorship for this position.
Drivers are preffered
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.