Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Clinical Team Leader (RMN or RNLD)
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN or RNLD) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Bierley.
Cygnet Hospital Bierley provides a range of acute and low secure mental health services for men and women.
The hospital is set across four wards offering single-sex male and female specialist mental health services. All our services are provided under the umbrella of a recovery orientated approach and are reviewed through the CPA framework.
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- At least two years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.