Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for Qualified Nurses (RMN / RNLD) to work in our specialist mental health services who are compassionate, person centred and embraces the principles of co-production and positive behaviour support (PBS).
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week covering day and night shifts, between 7:30am - 8pm and 7:30pm - 8am (Week 1: Mon, Tues, Sat, Sun / Week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri), at Cygnet Hospital Kenton, our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism service
Cygnet Lodge Kenton, in North-West London, is a female high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service that provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down and help bridge the gap between hospital stays and community living. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow has a “Good” overall CQC rating and fantastic travel links to Central London. We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony, which is a black-tie event held at Harrow School.
Why Join Cygnet Hospital Harrow:
- Pay rates from £21.83 rising up to £22.15 per hour
- Increase of hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- Relocation support
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit - Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition Consultation and Health Checks
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.