Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Internal Auditor – South
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join our team at Cygnet Nepicar House, Kent.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
Please Note: This role is office based at Nepicar House, Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks.
The roles main responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Review, develop and in liaison with the Group Internal Audit Assistant Manager recommend changes in accounting systems and internal audit controls of the business
- Prepare audit paperwork
- Establish working relationships with the senior management team
- Prepare and annotate various benchmarking reports
- Completing the internal audit templates across all of Cygnets sites throughout the UK
- Completing task requests from the Internal Audit Director of UHS
- Answering information requests from the external auditors
- Ad hoc duties from the Group Internal Audit Manager
As part of the role, travelling is required to hospitals across the UK and therefore a car is essential.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a finance environment although this is not essential as the role is an entry level position and full training will be provided. As a person, you will be mature, organised, tenacious and confident in dealing with your peers.
We offer an excellent package, which includes contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, additional paid birthday and anniversary leave.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Full AAT / ACCA package available
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to LenaStreet@cygnethealth.co.uk
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.