Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Are you an experience Administrator looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a Hospital Administrator to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Sherwood.
Within this role you will be responsible for the finance and payroll tasks within the hospital.
You will be joining the team on a full time, 40 hour per week basis, Monday - Friday.
Cygnet have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our service users is a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Hospital Sherwood:
Cygnet Hospital Sherwood is our new state-of-the-art PICU and Acute hospital for men, in Nottingham. The service will be opening in January 2024.
The service will feature three wards, including a 12 bed PICU ward and two 16 bed acute wards. Cygnet Hospital Sherwood will have a full multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and will support the acute needs of adults requiring rapid access to mental health services, including those who may need an intensive care environment
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Processing payroll
- Managing the recruitment and onboarding process including maintaining the personnel database
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Arrangement of meetings including minute taking
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner.
We are looking for someone who is...
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.