Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for an Assistant Psychologist (6 Months Fixed Term Contract) to join our team at Cygnet Godden Green.
This role will be working full time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Greeen:
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks. Its location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment.
We are seeking an academically strong candidate to support and enhance the psychological care of patients at the service by assisting the Qualified Psychologist with;
- Contributing to assessments, scoring and reporting (verbal / written)
- Clinical formulation and implementing care plans for psychological treatment
- Planning, delivering and evaluating individual / group programmes
- Administration, audit, research and service development
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Degree qualified in Psychology (2:1 or above) or equivalent
- BPS (British Psychological Society) Accredited
- Preferably experienced in health care and/or in an Assistant Psychologist role
- Passionate about learning and working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Qualified to Master’s degree level or higher in Psychology (preferable)
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary: £25,150 Pro Rata
- Company pension scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre e.g. NHS card
- Most of our sites provide free meals on shift
- Internal and external CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to become involved in research
- Clinical supervision and peer support
Contracted hours: 40 per week
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This vacancy may close prior to this date if a large number of applications are received.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.