Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nursea
We are seeking an experienced and progressive Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working full or part time hours each week at Cygnet Alders, a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for females with a personality disorder and have a specialist skill in working with those who are, or may be autistic.
Nurses with a specialist interest in personality disorders and who thrive in a busy environment, will enjoy working with a very friendly, collaborative and flexible team. You will work with our skilled Multi-disciplinary Team; including nursing, medical staff, occupational therapy and psychology.
We provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway, looking to be the least restrictive whilst balancing safety. Our service users move through our three wards, as they increase their therapeutic engagement on our programme of care, and progress with a focus on transitioning to the community. We are proud of our achievements and work closely with our family carers and community teams.
At Cygnet, we value our staff and our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience, with a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
- Experience of working with Personality Disorder patients in a PD service.
- A minimum of 1–2 years’ experience in a Mental Health setting
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to email@example.com
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.