Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Unleash your passion: Registered Nurse wanted at Tabley House Nursing Home!
Nestled in Cheshire's picturesque countryside, just a mile away from Knutsford, and, within easy reach of Manchester, Macclesfield, Handforth, Warrington and Northwich - Tabley House Nursing Home welcomes you to a place where warmth and compassion define every moment. Our care home is set within a magnificent 18th-century country house, surrounded by acres of parklands, creating a truly unique and enchanting atmosphere.
Tabley House Nursing Home has been ranked in the top 20 care homes across the UK for 2023!
A Review Score of 10 (9.967) out of 10 based on reviews in the last 2 years. 23 reviews with an average 'Overall Experience' of 5.0 out of 5. (carehome.co.uk)
"I wish to express our extreme gratitude to all members of Tabley staff for their love and devotion in giving the very best level of care to Mum throughout her last 4-plus years at Tabley."
"Mum’s practical and physical needs were looked after magnificently. We expected no less from you, but what was impressive and inspiring was the care you all provided for her social and intellectual needs."
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals freshly prepared by our chef and kitchen team
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
An experienced registered nurse with a current Pin Number.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.