Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (RMN) with a current UK PIN number, who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Woking.
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathway.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £4,000 welcome bonus
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- At least two years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.