Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Personality Disorder (£2,000 Welcome Bonus)
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Tier 4 personality disorder service, New Dawn Ward.
The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities, such as DBT, and knowledge from other specialist pathways all under one roof.
Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.
***We are offering a £2,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £1,000 paid after 6 months successful probation), as well as up to £3,000 relocation support***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London and has a “good” overall CQC rating. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; Acute, PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and embraces new ways of working; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
New Dawn Ward at Cygnet Hospital Beckton is an 18 bed specialist Tier 4 Personality Disorder service. Women can be admitted to New Dawn if they have a diagnosis of personality disorder, exhibit self-harming behaviour and are able to accept the need for help. Service users can be informal or detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Develop therapeutic relationships alongside service users and carers to motivate and influence service users drive for recovery
- Collaborate with others to ensure the delivery of safe and clinically effective care
- Apply skilled and meaningful interventions based on assessed needs
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
£22.20 per hour
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £1,000 paid after 6 months successful probation)
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- Up to £3,000 relocation package
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Interest in learning and applying psychological interventions such as DBT
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.