Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the new Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
We are currently recruiting for Bank Housekeepers/ Cleaners who are looking for flexibility and can work ad-hoc shifts between 7am and 3pm, to cover for annual leave, sickness, training, etc. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing friendly, effective cleaning service with a positive attitude.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Free meals in shiftt
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Flexible shifts to suit availability and lifestyle
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.