Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We currently offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) already working within the UK and up to £4,000 Relocation Package *.
We’re looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a current UK PIN number and, a passion for delivering outstanding care to join our team at Delfryn Lodge & House in Mold, Flintshire, North Wales.
We’re currently offering our Nurses full-time salary packages of up to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including a free meal on shift and free parking and, up to £4,000 in relocation support*
Bank, Part-Time (24-Hour) working contracts are also available.
You’ll work a fortnightly rota of 36, & 42 hours per week, at Delfryn Lodge & House - our high-dependency inpatient rehabilitation services for men and women who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. The men and women placed with us often come from multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programs or are stepping-down from secure settings.
We’ve recently been awarded with a positive inspection by the HIW - Health Inspectorate Wales, who praised us for our high standards of care.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Up to £4,000 in Relocation Support*
- Full-Time (42-Hours,36-Hours), Part-Time (24-Hour) available
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on shift
- Free parking
- NHS Blue Light Card Discount, plus other employee discount schemes
- Bespoke career pathways
Day-to-day, you will
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete and are maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Ideally, an interest in leadership, research and assessment and, an ability to deputise in a clinical lead role, if required.
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to explore, apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
*Relocation support is applicable only for Nurses willing to relocate from more than 30 miles/1 hours’ drive away from CH7 6FQ)*
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.