Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
HR Business Partner
We have a new vacancy in our Operational HR Team, preferably based in the North West of England the successful post holder will be responsible for business partnering with our three Hospitals – Cygnet Hospital Bury Dunes, Hudson and Forestwood NW supported living, Tabley House and Broughton Lodge. Sites may change over time in line with business need.
This is an autonomous role with the requirement to travel to services in line with business need.
It is anticipated that the post holder will be on site at least 3 days per week.
You will report into the HRM for Healthcare in the North and will work closely with the operations teams in the regions in which you support to drive the people agenda.
The HRBP is the go-to person for employee-related issues. This means that duties will involve managing activities such as employee relations, change management (redundancies, restructures, TUPE) recruitment, retention, job design, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The job of the HRBP is important to business success. People are our most important asset and the role will support initiatives working towards a positive culture and productive workplace where everyone works to realise their personal best. Promoting corporate values is a vital aspect of a complete HRBP job description and specification.
- Proven relevant HR generalist experience of three to five years is expected, with a strong background in employee relations.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- HRBP’s should be proactive team players with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change to include: restructures, redundancy processes, TUPE and new site / service openings.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD level 5 or above or at least 3 years’ relevant experience in a HR Regional role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Ideally previous experience in a Healthcare setting, however not essential.
- Understanding of Safeguarding, CQC regulations with regard to employment or a willingness to learn.
Please see attached the Job Description for the full details related to the role.
If you would like arrange an informal chat then please contact Vicky Linstead on 07948 615 587 who will be able to arrange this.
Closing date: Friday, 30th November 2023 at 5pm.