Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Registered General Nurse (RGN)
We are looking for a Bank Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Tupwood Gate Nursing Home.
Tupwood Gate is a Nursing Home located in the quiet residential town of Caterham in Surrey, providing outcome-focused care for adults who may be physically frail, with a diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Tupwood Gate provides short-stay or longer-term care, offering award-winning end-of-life care.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedures and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RGN with a current PIN number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.