Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Credit Control Manager
We are looking for a Credit Control Manager to join our team at Nepicar House.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
This role is to head up our Healthcare Credit Control Function responsible for ensuring our revenue is collected in a timely fashion to maximise our cash flow position.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to...
- Daily Line Management of 2 Seniors covering a team of up to ten staff. Conduct reviews and review all processes and pinpoint any training needs within the team.
- Point of escalation for debt issues.
- Have an ability to review daily, weekly and monthly debtor data to pinpoint issues and guide the team forwards based on this information.
- Hold good communication skills to help fully integrate the credit control function within the AR area.
- Be responsible for identifying any debt risk and ensuring we are covered before writing off any old cash.
- Extensive experience in credit control and the general AR functions
- Experience of high volume and value chasing
- Used to working to targets and dealing with complex queries
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.