Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts, (shift times 07:15am-19:45pm/19:15pm-07:45am), at Cygnet Hospital Wyke.
Cygnet Hospital Wyke provides a comprehensive pathway of acute admissions services for men. Our team works closely and collaboratively with service users, their families and the referrer to provide a seamless pathway from referral to discharge.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.