Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Regional Bank Support Worker - Covering sites within the East Midlands
We are looking for an outstanding Bank Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at services across the East Midlands; Sherwood Lodge, The Manor, The Views, Storthfield House, Lodge & Grange.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free meals on shift
- Free Parking
- Paid breaks
- Bluelight Discount on Major companies such as Apple, Alton Towers, EE and more.
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.