Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Driver (Weekends)
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathway.
We are looking for a Bank Driver to facilitate transport service needs of the hospital. You will mainly provide cover for weekends to support our staff shuttle bus service which operates 7 days a week both in the mornings (7am- 9am) and evening (7pm – 9pm).
This role is bank work on a casual basis, which you will be at liberty to accept or decline. Any shifts you cover will be paid at £12.05 per hour which includes 12.1% Holiday Allowance.
You will be responsible for ensuring the vehicle used is refuelled and to check the vehicle before going out and after return, keeping it clean inside and out and reporting any faults/damage.
The post holder will need to demonstrate each of the following:
- Hold a valid full UK driving license with no more than 3 points
- Experience of driving in cities both day and night time
- Able to navigate around an area using Sat Nav or maps
- Able to plan and keep to a schedule
- Physically fit for getting in and out of vehicles and loading and unloading
- Willing to work unsupervised
- Good customer service skills to enable you to work in partnership with the escorting clinical staff and colleagues to provide the best standard of care to our patients especially when dealing with patients
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills
In return we’ll offer you:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Free Lunch when on duty
- Regular coaching and support
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Recruitment referrals
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.