Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go. We are currently looking for a Resourcer to join our central recruitment team. This is your opportunity to connect, attract and engage candidates across our portfolio.
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as we will provide all the training you need to be a confident Resourcer. Your role will be crucial in helping to shape the future of recruitment at Cygnet and support our attraction and retention strategy. We want to hear from individuals with enthusiasm and ideas to help us recruit high calibre staff.
Working alongside our team of Recruiters and Specialist Recruiters at our Birmingham HR Office, you will be instrumental in sourcing and selecting candidates for a variety of vacancies with a strong focus on support workers and nurses. Ensuring that advertising platforms are monitored closely, that applications are processed efficiently and suitable candidates kept engaged in the process.
In this role you'll:
- Proactively source candidates across various media platforms including but not limited to; Indeed, LinkedIn & various social media platforms
- Initiate and manage candidate relationships, predominantly over the telephone, understanding their requirements and needs.
- Complete pre-screening exercises to ensure applicants are appropriate for their role
- Maintain and oversee our speculative pool and talent banks
- Oversee the recruitment inbox and respond to general queries from candidates
- Work towards set targets, deadlines, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work collaboratively with the Recruiters and Senior Recruitment Consultants to ensure a seamless process
- Engage with Key stakeholders such as job centres and local forums and attend attraction events where required
- Have the opportunity to complete a L2 Recruitment Resourcer qualification
We are looking for people who are:
- Detail conscious & organised
- Able to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
- Supportive and flexible
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & organised
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.