Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are looking for a Full-stack mid-level software developer to join our dynamic and exciting team. The team of developers work on various end-to-end applications, creating in-house solutions that get rolled out across the network of private healthcare sites in the UK. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading healthcare company and be part of a team that makes a difference to help change lives.
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Mid-level Developer will be responsible in developing and delivering the assigned work with High standard and Bug Free.
The Role also involves joining with other Developers and peers in knowledge sharing, problem solving and finding solutions. As Part of the Process Developer will also be attend Daily Stand-up, Code-Review and collating the deliverable status.
- Experience of multiple, full-cycle application developments.
- Experience of utilising Azure Dev-ops in an agile development environment
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong skills using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 /5.0
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework 6 and .NET core
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience building Micro services with Web API
- Experience in consuming and packaging Nuget Package
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.