Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Hospital Manager - RMN/RNLD
We are looking for a passionate, focused and experienced Hospital Manager to join us at our 16 bed female mental health service in East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire.
Cygnet Maple House is our 16 bed highly specialised service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Maple House is now open and accepting referrals.
Rehabilitation is provided in a therapeutic setting, with a level of security matched to individual needs. The aim of the treatment, rehabilitation and re-socialisation programme is to prepare the individuals in our care either for transfer to an environment of lesser security, or for a life in the community.
At Cygnet you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on clients and their families. It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others with your focus on high quality of care. Your focus on enabling patient recovery in a compassionate setting will help us achieve our goals – and yours.
Our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, our Hospital Managers are responsible for providing strong and effective leadership to the onsite teams in order to ensure the integrity of all functions within the Site, to include; Clinical, Finance, HR, Recruitment and Support Services. You will be responsible for the overall day to day running and strategic direction of the hospital.
To be compliant with CQC / regulatory requirements and to ensure all clinical, budgetary, regulatory and service development targets are met. You will also implement risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the hospital.
To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of client care and employee engagement.
Ensure effective bed management and coordination of referrals and assessments of patients in conjunction with the Head of Care and Responsible Clinician.
In this role, you will also lead on appropriate investigations (as required), participate in audit requirements and ensure all group policies and procedures are adhered to. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth is also a key requirement.
You will have…
- Managerial experience of leading a team within an inpatient service
- A Nurse Qualification with valid pin – RMN or RNLD
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
- Experience of working to CQC guidelines, relevant legislation and professional regulations
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner
- Desirable: Qualifications in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Opportunities to progress and develop
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Click apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.