Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Registered Mental Health Nurse (CAMHS)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current or upcoming UK NMC PIN number & A passion for delivering outstanding care to join us on site at Cygnet Hospital Bury.
You’ll be working Full time within one of our CAMHS wards (Children & Adolescent Mental Health Service) at Cygnet Hospital Bury.
Cygnet Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Note: We are open to Full time/Part time & Bank applicants.
Each service user has a bedroom with en suite facilities and a range of communal spaces including a gym, laundry, occupational therapy kitchen, therapy garden and woodland walkways down to the Elton Reservoir.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current or upcoming Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you are interested in the role please click 'Apply' or email LouisBrown@Cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.