Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Bank Support Worker
We are looking for confident experienced Bank Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working bank hours, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Fountains.
Cygnet Fountains is a high-dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. The individuals we support come to us following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings & is currently rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Hourly pay of £11.88 (inclusive of 12.1%)
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the role please click apply or email KatieDixon@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.