Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Preceptorship Nurse - RMN/RNLD
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton, in North-West London, is a female high-dependency inpatient rehabilitation service that provides a care pathway for service users who are preparing to step down and help bridge the gap between hospital stays and community living.
Cygnet Lodge Kenton provides treatment for up to 15 women experiencing complex mental illness. The service helps them to re-establish and develop the skills they need to progress over a period of 12-18 months.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Starting rate of £16.67 rising to £21.83 Per Hour
- Free on-site parking
- Free Meal during shift
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
- You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week in Cygnet Lodge Kenton.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified (or soon to be qualified) RMN / RNLD with a current valid registration
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to explore, please apply above using the 'Apply Now', button.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.