Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
Enquiries & Admissions Co-ordinator
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green located near Sevonoaks provides specialist acute and PICU services for women
We’re looking for a Enquires & Admissions Administrator to providing administrative support within the hospital and be responsible for Medical and Health Records and Requests for Access.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday in a hospital setting.
We operate a free shuttlebus service to pick up/drop off staff from the local train station for those using public transport if required.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Coordination of all telephone enquiries within the Hospital (including maintaining the database of enquiries). To follow up all enquiries once information has been sent.
- Responsible for admitting patients, following the correct admission procedure, and ensuring that all necessary documentation is completed.
- Sending out Confidential In-Patient Satisfaction Surveys and producing audit reports from returned questionnaires.
- Participate in providing mandatory telephone enquiry training for new staff and refresher for existing staff.
- Ensure that effective communication and working relationship is maintained both within the hospital and between Funders and Commissioners, patients and relatives regarding admissions, meetings and any other queries.
- Ensuring that the Patient Information Pack is kept up to date.
- Responsible for PPD and Bed Status Reports on a daily basis.
- Take responsibility for administrating Medical Records.
- Cover Reception as required and work as part of a team providing lunch cover as necessary.
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent and can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Health Cash Plan
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
- Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
- Click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.