Southside Building, 31 Hurst Street,
Birmingham, B5 4BD
We are currently looking for a housekeeper to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
Your role will include:
- Ensure the Hospital maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices and adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
We're looking for people who have:
- Knowledge of COSHH (desirable)
- Experience in housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to email@example.com
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.